Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Vellum Coffee Bag

Hello everyone.

I have a fun coffee gift to share with you today and one using something that I hardly even craft with, which is vellum.

I thought it would be lovely to make a little gift bag containing some of my favourite instant coffee sachets.  The perfect gift for any coffee lover.

To start I used a piece of vellum that measured 8 x 11".  I then stamped some of the images from the press on set all over the piece in black memento ink and wait a while to ensure that the ink was dry before I started to score.

The measurements for the bag are:

Cardstock – 8 x 11″ (20 x 28cm)
Score on the Short side at 3 1/4", 5 1/4", 8 1/2", 10 1/2"
Score on the short side at 2″ 

I also created a little tag for the front of the bag using the take away cup from the set, the coffee beans and the sentiment.

I then used some of the this gorgeous suede effect ribbon to close the bag.


Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.


PRODUCTS USED

Unfortunately, as I write my blog posts in advance, the Press On set has now sold out due to the Giant Year End Close Out Sale..

The Nothings Better Than set will work with this project so I will link that to this post.





No comments:

Post a Comment