Friday, January 22, 2021

Daring Cardmakers - You're So Square

Hello and welcome to the weekly challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

Shabneez is our lovely host this week and would like to some see squares on your creations.  This could be a square card base, stamps, stencils, die cuts etc.. 

I have used one of my favourite go to die sets called Stitched Shapes.  I have created a frame then added a small sentiment to the centre of the smallest sqaure in the set.

I also used the super cute and fun Sweet Strawberry Bundle.  I added a stamped and punched strawberry to the corner of the frame and used the strawberry plant stamp to decorate the background.  I have also added a touch of wink of stella to the stamping on the leaves.  This has pulled the colour into the centre of the image which I also love, a bit like water colouring but with added sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.

2 comments:

  1. This to me is like summer on a card Dawn. It's beautiful and love your use of squares. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete