Monday, January 25, 2021

Inked Up Background With The Seabed 3D Embossing Folder

Hello everyone.

I have a super quick and super effective card to share today.

I have created an embossed background but I have added some ink to the folder.  When I first tried this technique I was a little unsure about adding ink to the embossing folder but the stampin up classic ink pads wash off no problem.

All I did was press the ink pad into the embossing folder and place some whisper white card stock into the folder.  Taking care not to move the card stock, I ran it through my die cutting machine.  The ink is then transferred onto the card stock and you have all the lovely raised areas that stand out more. 

 I used the sea bed embossing folder but you can create this effect with any embossing folder you have.

I also used the new friends are like sea shells bundle to create the card.  I am loving the suite which is called sea and sand as the large die from the bundle cuts out the image created by the embossing folder which is called Seashells.

I finished the card with the gorgeous opal rounds.  They are just so beautiful.  The have gorgeous iridescent glitter inside of them.

Thanks for stopping by today and you can find all the products I have used for this project at the bottom of the page, with links to the Stampin Up website.



Spend 60 euros/£45 and earn Level 1 product for free.
Spend 120 euros/£90 and earn Level 2 product for free

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED











No comments:

Post a Comment