Tuesday, January 5, 2021

The Spring/Summer Catalogue is now Live

Hello everyone.

I am so excited as the new spring/summer catalogue and sale a bration is now live.

There are lots of lovely new poducts and several new suites available.

Also when you spend 60 euros/£45 you can also earn yourself free products from the Sale A Bration.

Click the links below to see all the yummy new products that are now available.






Happy Shopping.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.









No comments:

Post a Comment