Monday, June 28, 2021

Craft Along Party Time

Hello everyone.

I am so excited as today is the day my little craft group can finally get together and create after over a year.

We are going to be using kits from the new kit collection and I thought I would share these two cards, which are the last of my samples.

I have cupcakes, cookies and plenty of tea and coffee ready to help feed our creative brains.

I have also created some little treats for the group.


 
I hope to share a post later this week showing what the group created.


This is what's contained within the kit.

* No Matter the Weather Photopolymer Stamp Set
* Acrylic stamp block
* Basic Grey Classic Stampin’™ Spot
* Designed projects with step-by-step instructions.
* Pre-cut pieces (No prep work! Get right to crafting)
* 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs
* Folded card size: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" (14 x 10.8 cm)
* 9 printed, coordinating envelopes
* Resin raindrop and dew embellishments
* Baker’s Twine
* Adhesive to complete projects
* Printed designer box for storage or crafting on the go: 9-7/8" x 6-1/2" x 2-3/4" (25.1 x 16.5 x 7 cm)

Product colours: Balmy Blue, Basic Grey, Calypso Coral, Grey Granite, Pear Pizzazz, Petal Pink, Shaded Spruce, So Saffron

Below are the cards you can make from the kit and also a more detailed look at the contents.



Thanks for stopping by today and happy crafting.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.

Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment