Monday, June 21, 2021

No Matter The Weather Meets Give It A Whirl

 Hello everyone and I hope you have had a lovely weekend.

I have a project to share that uses stamps from one of the new kits and also the give it a whirl dies.

I wanted to create a card that featured a rainbow and some clouds and these products were the perfect pairing.  I also though this project would show you what you could do with the No Matter The weather kit once you have made up all the cards and you just have the stamp set.


I first stamped the clouds in the background using balmy blue ink.  I then die cut the rainbow using the little banner die from the Give It A Whirl dies.  I also cut out some clouds.  I added this to the centre of the card and finished the card with a stamped greeting.

I love how the card has turned out and its also a great encouragement card for someone.

Thanks for stopping by today and you can find all the products I have used for this project at the bottom of the page, with links to the Stampin Up website.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.

Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED






2 comments: