Monday, June 14, 2021

New Kit Collections - No Matter the Weather

 Hello everyone.

Over the next few blog post I am going to share what I have made using the No Matter The Weather card kit from the new kits collection.  These kits are fabulous if you want to get together in a group and craft along.  Which is what I plan to do towards the end of the month with my craft group.

In the kit you get enough supplies to make 9 cards of 3 different designs.  So I decided, rather than following the instructions I would see what alternatives I could make.  The kits have everything you need to create fantastic cards, even adhesive.
To create this card I used several of the elements but added in some designer series paper and a little wink of stella to the boots.
This is what's contained within the kit.

* No Matter the Weather Photopolymer Stamp Set
* Acrylic stamp block
* Basic Grey Classic Stampin’™ Spot
* Designed projects with step-by-step instructions.
* Pre-cut pieces (No prep work! Get right to crafting)
* 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs
* Folded card size: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" (14 x 10.8 cm)
* 9 printed, coordinating envelopes
* Resin raindrop and dew embellishments
* Baker’s Twine
* Adhesive to complete projects
* Printed designer box for storage or crafting on the go: 9-7/8" x 6-1/2" x 2-3/4" (25.1 x 16.5 x 7 cm)

Product colours: Balmy Blue, Basic Grey, Calypso Coral, Grey Granite, Pear Pizzazz, Petal Pink, Shaded Spruce, So Saffron

Below are the cards you can make from the kit and also a more detailed look at the contents.



Thanks for stopping by today and happy crafting.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.

Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.






No comments:

Post a Comment