Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Designer Series Paper Tags

Hello everyone.

I don't know about you but I always find it so difficult to throw away even the smallest piece of designer series paper so I decided to create a project using some of the tiny waste bits.

I have created a tag using a small strip of designer series paper which is 2" wide and added a flower which was die cut from the pansy petals paper.

There are several sheets of flowers and leaves which can be cut using the coordinating die set called Pansy Dies which make tag and card making super easy.  You could just sit one evening and cut them all out so you are ready to create.

To finish the tag I used a greeting from the matching stamp set, I added some gorgeous gingham ribbon and a few gems.

Thanks for stopping by today and you can find all the products I have used for this project at the bottom of the page, with links to the Stampin Up website.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.

Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED


 

No comments:

Post a Comment