Monday, July 12, 2021

Craft Along with the Kit Collections - Customer Showcase

 Hello everyone.  
At the end of June I had my first crafty get together since covid.  The class all purchased one of the new kits from the Kits Collection and we just crafted together.  It was amazing.

I just wanted to share a few photos of all the lovely cards the group made.


Here is the before and during crafting.  I love it, a crafty mess.


And here is a little collection of some of the cards made.  
They are all very different and also the group created their own designs, not the ones contained within the kit instructions which I love.





Most people had bought the No Matter The Weather Kit as it was the one I had show cased in a previous post.  But one customer bought the Sentimental Rose Card Kit which is another stunning set.  This kit has a beautiful stamp set along with some beautiful card toppers.  It even comes with a clear plastic card box for you to decorate and perhaps gift your cards in or store them for a later date.


All of the kits in the new Kits Collection come in French, English and German.  There is also lots of other styles to choose from and I am sure there is something that will appeal to everyone's crafting tastes.

Thanks for stopping by today and happy crafting.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.

Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.





No comments:

Post a Comment