Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Whimsy and Wonder More Sneak Peeks

Hello everyone.

I have more sneak peeks to share today as the new mini catalogue is fast approaching.

I have used the Whimsical tree stamp and dies to make this card.


I used one of the trees from the set to look like branches of a Christmas tree.  I then added the ornaments with a few stars dotted about.

I really love the colours that I have used on this card and they are the same ones that are in the Whimsy and Wonder suite of polished pink, blushing bride, mint macaron, mossy meadow and night of navy.

The card would look just as pretty in more traditional colours of red and green with maybe a splash of gold.

Thanks for stopping by today and please don't forget to head over to the Stampin Up Website on August 3rd to check out all the gorgeous new products.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.

Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment