Friday, July 16, 2021

Daring Cardmakers - Sunglasses

Hello everyone.

I am so excited as I get to spend two weeks off work with no more early starts.  I am so looking forward to a lie in tomorrow.  Although I did promise my daughter we would go school supply shopping.

So its Friday and time for a challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.  Miri is our lovely host this week and would love to see some sunglasses on your card.
I was thinking of summer when I created this card and I thought the cocktail stamps from the Nothing's Better Than set would be perfect for this card.  I also added some cool shades to the glasses from a die I had in my stash.


I also thought the card stock called calypso coral and melon mambo sounded like summery cocktails so I had to use those colours.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a great weekend and happy crafting. 


 

4 comments:

  1. I love your card! The bright colours are amazing and the cocktail glasses with their sunglasses are so hilarious!

    ReplyDelete