Friday, July 9, 2021

Daring Cardmakers - Backgrounds

 Hello everyone and welcome to the Friday challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers. 

 Our lovely host this week is Shabneez who would like to see your background be the star of your card.  

I decided to keep it simple and went for an embossing folder.  This embossing folder is just stunning and is definitely the star of my card.  The folder is called the Seashells 3D Embossing Folder from Stampin Up.

This embossing folder is just gorgeous and I just added a little ink and some gold embossing just to highlight the large shells.  I then added a sentiment and that's it, card finished.

The background is most definitely the star of my creation.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a great weekend and happy crafting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment