Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Chocolate Shaker Tag

 Hello everyone.

When I started making these shaker tags I did only plan on making one but I just couldn't resist making a third but this time I have used the chocolate from the Nothing's Better Than set.

Last week I showed you the coffee tag so I thought I would finish with this one.  There is however a fourth tag you could make which would include the cookies from the set too.

I stamped in the background the out line of the chocolates and added a few stamped stars from the set too.
I also added some of this gorgeous blushing bride ribbon and filled the shaker with all kinds of sequins I had in my stash.  I actually opened up all the sequins I had as some are retired and used my take your pick tool to select all the colours I wanted.

If only chocolate would last long enough in my house so that I could give this one away.

Thanks for stopping by today and you can find all the products I have used for this project at the bottom of the page, with links to the Stampin Up website.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.

Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED



No comments:

Post a Comment