Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Coffee For Two Treat

Hello everyone.

Out of all the things I love to make, coffee, chocolate and tea gifts come in a very close second to shaker projects.

Stampin Up also have the ultimate in stamps and dies to help me create such lovely projects.  I think you can tell how much fun I am having with the Nothing's Better Than set.  My advice is to have a set of coffee (or tea), chocolate and cocktail style stamps in your stash.  Then you will have a stamp set that covers just about what everyone likes.  And its great for both male and female cards or projects.

For todays project I have created a little holder for two sticks of coffee and a wooden spoon.

You will be need a piece of card stock that measures 3"x 11 3/4"
Score of the long side at: 5" and 5 1/4"
Score on the short side at: 1/4", 1/2", 2 1/2" and 2 3/4"

The picture below shows you where you need to cut.  Add glue to the tiny square tabs and fold up the bottom section to create the pocket for your coffee.

I just love to make little treats like this as its always good to have a stash of thank you gifts ready for my customers or to gift to a friend just because.




Thanks for stopping by today and you can find all the products I have used for this project at the bottom of the page, with links to the Stampin Up website.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.

Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED
 

No comments:

Post a Comment