Saturday, October 30, 2021

Daring Cardmakers - Halloween Inspired

 Hello all.

Its my turn to host the challenge at the Daring Cardmakers but I have been without the internet and telephone line for a week and I wasn't able to organise my post.  So I am sorry if this is a little late.

My challenge was to create a Halloween inspired card.  You can make it spooky if you wish or perhaps use Halloween colours of black and orange.  Or maybe feature a starry sky, owls or pumpkins.

I went with a bit of a Halloween theme but nothing spooky.  I created this pretty wreath by using the Sparkle Of The Season Bundle.  This lovely set features some gorgeous wreath dies and these little pumpkins which I thought were great to decorate the wreath,


Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.


Have a lovely weekend and a great Halloween.

1 comment:

  1. Love the autumnal wreath Dawn! Hope your internet is back and properly stable now, we really realise how much we rely on it when it's not there, dont we?!

    ReplyDelete