Monday, October 11, 2021

Milka Chocolate Monday

 Hello everyone.

Here I am with another little treat box.  This one is a lot of fun to make as you don't need any glue to make the box as it just wraps around its self.  The only glue I used was to decorate the outside.

I decided to go a little autumnal with this one as I really love this season.  

You can find the original post for this style of box HERE.

I have used the celebrate sunflowers stamp and die set to decorate the box.  I also used some designer series paper from the Peaceful Prints that was part of the Sale A Bration.

You will need a piece of card stock that measures 9 1/2" x 6

Score on the long side at: 2 1/2", 3 1/2", 6" and 7 1/2"

Score on the short side at 1", 2", 4" and 5"

The image below shoes you where you need to cut.  The box then just wraps around and you tuck the bottom and top flaps in.


Don't forget to pop back next Monday and I will have another little chocolate treat to share.

Thanks for stopping by today and you can find all the products I have used for this project at the bottom of the page, with links to the Stampin Up website.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.

Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED


No comments:

Post a Comment