Friday, March 4, 2022

Daring Cardmakers - March Elemental Inspiration

Its Friday and challenge time from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

As its now March we have an elemental inspiration challenge for you and Kathy is our lovely host this week.

Please pick 3 elements from the image below to be used on your card.

I have picked the Eiffel Tower, gems, coffee and petit fours to match the shops and the designer series paper contains the word Paris.


I made this card with my daughter in mind who celebrates a big birthday soon.  I thought she might like a grown up theme for her birthday this year but no.  Typical teenager and tells me that she hates pink.  She wants a green and brown themed birthday.  But when I looked at my Pinterest feed it seems she has been looking at another Anime called Demon Slayer and some of the parties she has looked at are guess what? Green and Brown.

Looks like I will be be buying another party kit from Amazon.


So this is my Paris chic inspired card for anyone that happens to be 13 soon.

I have used my favourite Nothings Better Than stamp set for the cups and petit fours which are supposed to be chocolates.  But I think as I have stamped them in pink they kind of look like them.


Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.


Have a lovely weekend.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment