Monday, March 21, 2022

Friends are like seashells and the waves of the ocean

Hello everyone.

I have been crafting with the early release from Stampin Up called Waves of the Ocean.

When I saw the suite I knew it would go perfectly with my other beach and sea themed stamps and dies.

For todays card I have combined it with Friends are like Seashells.


I used a piece of the designer series paper which I though looked like waves washing up on a beach so I immediately thought I need some seashells.

I stamped and die cut some seashells, a sand dollar and cut out some seaweed to add to the card.
All the seaweed reminded me of the beach I grew up by as a child.  The beach always seemed to have loads of seaweed that you needed to walk through to get to the sea for a paddle.


This set is great for both male and female cards but just lately I have been trying to add to my stash of more masculine cards.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.


Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED


 

No comments:

Post a Comment