Monday, March 7, 2022

Waves and a Light House

 Hello everyone.

I hope you have had a lovely weekend.

I have another fun project to share today using the waves of inspiration bundle but this time I have added in an element from the sailing home set, which is one of my favourites.

If you saw the card I made on Wednesday you will have seen that I used the anchor and some seaweed from the Sailing home stamps and dies.  This time I thought it would be fun to use the lighthouse.



I am loving crating with this set as I was struggle with masculine cards and now I have a few cards made to add to the card stash.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.


Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED








2 comments: