Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Pansy Petals Suite

Hello everyone.

Today is so exciting as I get to find out what's coming in the new annual catalogue, so today I wanted to share with you some projects I made with the Pansy Petals suite from the current annual catalogue which you can still order from until the beginning of May.

The suite contains stamps, dies, the most beautiful paper and the cute bee trinkets.
The papers in the suite also contain all the current in colours which makes the colour palette so soft and pretty.




If you hurry you can also save 20% off the price of the pansy bundle.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.


Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED


 

No comments:

Post a Comment