Friday, October 14, 2022

Daring Cardmakers - Big On Backgrounds

 Hello everyone and welcome to the weekly challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

Nat is our lovely host this week and would like to see you create your own backgrounds on your cards.  You could use stamps, stencils, dies etc but make your background stand out.

I had recently bought my first ever background stamp so I thought I must use it for this challenge.


The stamp I have used is called Rays Of Light.  It's a beautiful sort of sunburst effect.
I decided to get a little creative with the stamp and added different colours of ink to the stamp to create sort of a sunset/sunrise colour combo.

I then added the sentiment and a few die cut clouds and a little bling.


I really love how this card has turned out and I can't wait to use this stamp some more, it's just stunning.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment