Monday, October 17, 2022

Merry Christmas Makes #2

 Hello everyone and welcome back to my festive series of projects.

Merry Christmas Makes

I wanted to keep using the cute Snowman Magic Bundle but this time I have made a card.  I also wanted to make the topper look like a snow globe but without the shaker part.  


I started by cutting a circle of vellum using the Snowflake Specialty Vellum.  I then added the greeting to the bottom using a stitched rectangle which I thought would look like the base of the snow globe.  I added some trees and the snowman.  I have also used some designer series paper which came from Sale A bration which is sadly now retired.  I thought it gave the card a wintery look.


I finished the card with a little bling to the trees.

Thanks for stopping by today and please pop by next week for another Merry Christmas Makes project.


No comments:

Post a Comment