Friday, October 28, 2022

Daring Cardmakers - Creature Comforts

 Hello everyone.  It's the end of another week which means it's time for some crafty fun from the team at Daring Cardmakers.

Joanne is our lovely host this week and would like to see some fury (or feathery) friends all dressed up warm and cosy for the winter.  I appear to have mis read the brief and dressed up a penguin as Rudolph.  He still looks really cute and with all those feathers perhaps he is already cosy enough.


He is just so adorable with his antlers and red nose. 
 I have used the Penguin Place stamps and the matching punch to create the card.  The stamp set does have a scarf and a hat so had I read the brief correctly he would have been wearing those.


I then went onto to create a little matching tag.  My son loves penguins so I think I will keep this one for him.


Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.


4 comments:

  1. Love this cute pinguin !!!!
    groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something on your head always keeps your warmer, I’m sure his antlers are doing the job Dawn! Cute card and tag!

    ReplyDelete