Monday, October 31, 2022

Merry Christmas Makes #4

 Hello everyone.

I know its Halloween today but as it fell on Monday it coincides with my Christmas series, oops.

I have another project to share with you and one that had been in my head for a while that I needed to get creating.

Merry Christmas Makes

I wanted to fill a teacup from the Cup Of Tea bundle with festive foliage.


I had to use the retired sparkle of the season but if you have any stamp sets that have this kind of greenery then it would work too.

I just love the black and white striped cup.


I finished the card with a little bling and a sentiment.  I also used an embossing folder in the background just to break up all the white space.

Thanks for stopping by today and please pop by next week for another Merry Christmas Makes project.

Have a great Halloween and stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment