Friday, May 12, 2023

Daring Cardmakers - Crowning Glory

 Hello everyone and welcome to the weekly challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

Kathy is our lovely host this week and would like to see the crowning glory on your projects this week.  This could be that extra panache that makes something look really special.  As the UK has also celebrated the coronation of King Charles, you could perhaps add a crown to your cards.

I have made this cute unicorn card and I have made a crown of daisies with a little extra bling.


I really love this die.  Its from First Edition and its called Build A Unicorn.  You get all the separate elements to create the unicorns face but I didn't use the flower dies included.  I used a daisy punch from Fiskars to create the flowers.  I love to sit and make a whole bunch of paper flowers whilst watching the TV on an evening, then I have them to use on future projects.


I finished the card with a small stamped greeting to the bottom.  I also added a little bit of bling to make the flower crown a bit more sparkly.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment