Monday, May 1, 2023

Stampin Up Journey

 Hello everyone.

I would like to let everyone know that I am no longer a Stampin Up demo.  In the end I could not meet my quarterly targets and I became my best customer.  With everything happening in the world I just found it so hard to find new customers or get my current customers to splurge on new craft products.  We all have to tighten our purse strings at the moments and sadly our hobbies go first.

I will still be crafting as I have now a healthy stash of craft goodies and I will treat myself from time to time with something new.  There are a couple of stamps and dies that I would love to buy that are in the new Stampin Up catalogue but I will have to wait a while for those.

On my Facebook page of the same name as my blog I am trying to catalogue all my designs into their stamp and die/punch bundles as I thought it would be nice to see what I have created over these nearly 5 years as a demo.

I just want to thank everyone that has supported my little Stampin Up business.  

I will share below one of my favourite of all time sets from Stampin Up which was the Jar Of Love.







1 comment:

  1. These cards are all lovely and has given me some great ideas. Thank you for the inspiration X X

    ReplyDelete