Friday, May 19, 2023

Daring Cardmakers - Sunshine

 Hello everyone and welcome to the weekly challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

Miri is our lovely host this week and would like to see the sun or the suns rays on your projects.

                            This could be as the focal point, in the background or as part of a scene.


I have used this amazing background stamp from Stampin Up called Ray of Light.  I wanted to create a pretty scene with clouds and rainbows so I used the cloud border die from Lawn Fawn along with the a rainbow die which was also from Stampin Up.  


I added a little bling and a sentiment to finish the card.  The sentiment fit perfectly where the sun was and I thought the phrase was so appropriate for this project.  A cute card to send just because.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.

4 comments: