Friday, May 26, 2023

Daring Cardmakers - Seashells on the Seashore

 Hello everyone and welcome to the weekly challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

Rizwana is our lovely host this week and would like to see seashells on your projects.  You could use stamped images, dies or even some real seashells.



I seem to have a lot of beach/sea themed stamps and dies so I used the friends are like seashells set from Stampin Up which is now retired.  I created a wreath of seaweed and shells to frame the piece of designer series paper from the retired by the bay.

I then added a ships wheel which is from the retired sailing home set.  But guess what the sentiment and the die I have used is not retired, its from the waves of inspiration set.


I have then added some faux sea glass and a little bling.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.


2 comments: