Saturday, July 14, 2018

Dreamy Sunset

Happy Weekend to you all.

I have had a busy week as the kids are off school.  We got to see the Tour de France pass through our local town which was amazing.  I think the kids enjoyed the Caravan before the bikes arrived as each sponsor was handing out souvenirs.  I actually got hit on the head by a sachet of coffee which then bounced into another persons hand, oh well.

Todays project, I thought was more of a masculine card.  You could actually give it to male or female but I think when I made it I was thinking I need some male cards for my stash.


I started by creating my background and blending 4 colours together which are Balmy Blue, Pool Party, Blushing Bride and So Saffron.  This then created a lovely sunset effect.

I then flicked a little water mixed with some pearl ink over the top.


Next I did a little bit of die cutting.  I used the Follow Your Dreams set and die cut the feathers using gold card stock and the word "dream" in black.

I glued the sentiment to the bottom and added foam dots to the feathers and adhered them to my card.

I then mat and layered the background onto some basic black card stock.


Please pop over to the Stampin up Website for more details and when placing an order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France) as your demonstrator.  

Thanks for stopping by today.







No comments:

Post a Comment