Wednesday, July 18, 2018

You're Never To Old....

Good Morning.

I am sharing another card I made with the Broadway Bound Suite from Stampin up and I just love the bright colours and the dash of gold foil.

This time I used the side of the DSP with the beautiful gold foil design.

Are you a crafter like me who spends hours just looking at the DSP then when I come to make card I just want to use a bit as its just so pretty?

Well I think I managed it here and only used the Designer Series Paper on the corners.


To make my card I started with a square of Lovely Lipstick Cardstock and mat and layered a square of white onto that leaving a small border.  Next I cut my DSP to fit just in the top and bottom corners.



I then used the Broadway Lights Framelits dies to cut of the marquee from Lovely Lipstick and the word Wish from Lemon Lime Twist and glued this to the centre.

I then took a strip of white card stock and stamped my sentiment from Broadway Birthday Stamp Set and used versamark ink and heat embossed in gold.  I then created a little border using some more Lemon Lime Twist cardstock.


To finish my card I die cut some of the little party hats from the DSP and added some of the die cut diamonds.

Please pop over to the Stampin up Website for more details and when placing an order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France) as your demonstrator.  
Thanks for stopping by today.








2 comments: