Monday, July 30, 2018

Getting Ready for my Workshop

Hello Everyone.

I am very excited as tomorrow is my crafty workshop.  I have a group of lovely ladies coming to join me to have a play with the Follow Your Dreams Clear Mount Bundle from Stampin Up.

So today I thought I would share with you another project using this set.

To make this card I started with a piece of white card stock and created an inky background.

Its a quick and easy back ground and one I hope to use tomorrow.

I added 3 different colours of ink to a craft sheet.  Here I used so saffron, blushing bride and soft sea foam.  I then sprayed the ink with water and pressed my card stock onto it.  It creates an instance background with a wash of colour.


Once the background was dry I added this to a piece of Soft Sea Foam card stock (the prettiest colour I have ever seen) and I must but some more.

Next I did some gold embossing and die cutting.

I stamped in versa mark ink the large dream catcher, feathers and flowers and then added some gold embossing powder and heated this up.

I then die cut all the pieces out using the coordinating die set.


Next I cut out the dream catcher top in blushing bride card stock and cut the word dream from some gold foil card stock.

I also added a little colour to the flowers using the aqua painter and some ink.


I then attached this to the card using some dimensionals.

A very soft and pretty card.

Thanks for stopping by today and please check me out on Facebook and Instagram.  Just click the links down the side.

Please pop over to the Stampin up Website for more details and when placing an order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator.  
















No comments:

Post a Comment