Monday, August 26, 2019

Framed Florals

Hello everyone and I hope you had a nice weekend.

I have a pretty framed florals card to share today.  I am really finding that the stitched rectangle dies are now my go to die.  I just love the pretty edging.  These and the stitched shapes are dies that I use time and time again and are a must have for your crafting stash.

I started with a piece of white cardstock and added some stamping to the bottom and top corners using the Beautiful Bouquet Stamp Set.

I then cut a frame using the rectangle stitched dies.

I then added some fussy cut flowers to the bottom corner and added some dimensionals to give a little height.

I also added a greeting to the centre which I have heat embossed in gold and then finished with some pretty sequins.


This card is perfect for any up coming weddings you may have been invited to attend.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used












No comments:

Post a Comment