Monday, August 19, 2019

Moasic Mood Tiny Bag

Good Morning Crafters.

I hope you have had a lovely weekend.  I have a small gift bag to share with you today.  Its a really cute size for small treats or perhaps a lipstick/lip balm.

I am also finding that I still need to use up some of my stash that I received during Sale-A-Bration.  This ribbon seems to go on forever and it was the perfect match to the paper I picked from the Mosaic Mood set.

To create the bag you will need a piece of designer series paper that measurements 6" X 5.5"

Score on the long side at 1, 2.5, 3.5, 5″ 

Score on the short side at 1″ 

To decorated the bag I used the stamp set called Perennial Birthday and I fussy cut a butterfly from more Mosaic Mood DSP.

I then closed the bag with a length of ribbon.

Sorry about my bow I just couldn't get it to tie straight. 


Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used








No comments:

Post a Comment