Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Highland Heather

I think Highland Heather has got to be one of my favourite colours from Stampin' Up!

I am a big fan of purple but this colour is just fabulous so I just had to create a card using it.  This is actually the second card I made as the first one I managed to spill coffee on.

I have used the very pretty and versatile Beautiful bouquet stamp set to create the flower with all its tiny pretty blooms and the sentiment was stamped with versamark ink and heat embossed in gold.

I did use some old Sale A Bration designer series paper.  I really need to get using it up but it was such a pretty paper pack that I kept some aside for later.


This style of card would be great for a wedding or a birthday.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used








No comments:

Post a Comment