Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Pretty Peacock in Gold

I am having so much fun playing with the Nobel Peacock Suite.

I have a card to share today where I have used the detailed peacock die.  Its so beautiful and it really does have a lot of detail and looks amazing in foil card.

I also had a lot of shaded spruce card stock left over from Christmas crafting and I though this colour was prefect for this card.

I added some shaded spruce cardstock to my base card along with a die cut rectangle.  I just love the stitched edging.

I then die cut some of the peacock feathers and inked these up.


Next I cut out the beautiful peacock using some gold foil.  I added these to the card along with a greeting stamped inside a stitched circle using some shaded spruce ink.

I then finished the card with a few sequins.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used










No comments:

Post a Comment