Monday, August 12, 2019

Ink Blended Peacock

Hello Everyone.

Today I am sharing a card using some of the gorgeous products from the Noble Peacock Suite.

I had a go at a bit of ink blending on the peacock.

I started with a piece of white card stock and I took three colours of ink and just blended them together.  I used Shaded Spruce, Pretty Peacock and Night Of Navy.

I then die cut the peacock from the card stock I had just blended with ink.  I used some silver embossing powder to create the background and used the additional feathers stamp.

I also included some of the gorgeous Speciality Designer Series Paper.


I love this set and it a great one for telling someone how special they are.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used





No comments:

Post a Comment