Monday, March 30, 2020

Coffee Cup Treat Holder

Hello everyone.

As we are in lockdown and I haven't been able to visit the shops in search of treats I thought I would see what I have at home that I could turn into thank you gifts or treat holders.

I found some little take away coffee cups with a sachet of coffee inside that I had received for Christmas. (Not sure why I havent drunk them all yet as I do love coffee).

I decided to turn one into a little gift.

I found a brilliant tutorial over at The Paper Pixie.

I used the Tropical oasis designer series paper to decorate the box.  I also used coordinating cardstock to match the paper.  I used real red and early espresso. 


These would also make lovely thank you gifts for your children's teachers when they return to school.  You could also fill them with chocolate or any other sweet treat.  You can find the mini takeaway coffee cups over on Amazon.

Don't forget 31st March is the last day to earn free product as Sale A Bration comes to an end. Its also the last day to take advanatge of the amazing joining offer and come and join my team.




Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.



Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used






No comments:

Post a Comment