Monday, March 23, 2020

Happy Birthday To You - Its FREE

Hello everyone.

Todays project is one I have created using a free stamp set.  

I earned this stamp set during Sale A Bration.  All you have to do is spend 60 euros/£45 and you can get this lovely set for free.

I have made my card very clean and simple with just the addition of a coloured card base and some sequins.

I coloured the cake using some Stampin Blends.

I also fussy cut the flowers and popped them up on some foam pads to give the card a little bit of diemension.  But now you can buy the dies to go with this stamp set which makes cutting out so much more easier.

The die set contains the outline of the cake, a fancy cake stand, flowers and some foliage.

This is next on my to buy list.


Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.



Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used






No comments:

Post a Comment