Monday, March 9, 2020

Penny Spinner Card

Hello everyone.

How was your weekend?  Mine went by super fast and I am now starting my next period of work experience.  This time I am helping out at a school.  My course has a small module for looking after children.  I hope I get to do some papercrafts with them.

So for todays project I have created a penny spinner card but as I am in France I have used a 2 cents coin.

I found a great tutorial over at Dawns Stamping Thoughts.

I used the Honey Bee bundle and the free Sale A Bration papers called Golden Honey.

I wanted my card to look like the little bee was buzzing around the hive so I stamped the hive onto the centre circle using some So Saffron coloured ink.

I placed a piece of the patterned designer series paper behind the hive and added some of the die cut honey comb to the corners. 

Sale a Bration continues until the end of this month.  If you spend £45/60 euros you qualify for selected free products.


Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.



Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used






No comments:

Post a Comment