Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Pretty Vellum Flowers

Hello everyone and I hope everyone is staying safe.  I am in the process of home schooling my children which is proving to be very difficult.  I have no idea how the teachers do it every day with a class room full of children.  I take my hat off to them.

For todays project I had a play with some vellum using the Peaceful Poppies Elements pack. 

WOW you get all this inside for such a small price.

8 sheets total
* 2 sheets black die-cut elements with black foil prints: labels, banners, borders
* 2 sheets white thick cardstock die cuts with coloured prints: poppies
* 2 sheets vellum die cuts with white prints: poppies and leaves
* 2 sheets watercolour paper die cuts with clear UV prints for watercolouring: poppies and leaves

I only used a couple of flowers and some leaves.

To make my card I first die cut a white piece of card using the dies from the Peaceful Moments bunddle.  I then added a strip of paper from the Golden Honey designer series paper which is free for a £45/60 euros spend.

For the flowers I coloured them in on the reverse side using some ink and an ink blender pen.

I then added some sequins and a sentiment from the same stamp and die bundle.

A very soft and clean and simple card.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.



Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used.








No comments:

Post a Comment