Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Sale A Bration Final Days

Hello everyone.

Sale A Bration is coming to an end very soon.  You have until 31st March to earn free products.



So today I thought I would share another project using the free stamps set called Happy Birthday To You.

This time I teamed it with the Parisian Blossoms designer series paper.  This paper is stunning and has some beautiful foil accents.

You also need to check out the suite its totally stunning.


I coloured the image in blue and pink to match the papers and added a few sequins.

I thought it had a bit of shabby chic meets clean and simple.  I am not even sure if that's a thing but I thought the colour scheme made it more shabby chic along with those papers.

I also left the sentiment off this one as I thought it would be perfect for a wedding card as well as a birthday.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.



Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used




No comments:

Post a Comment