Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Christimetime Is Here

Hello everyone.

Well Christmastime is not quite here yet but it doesn't hurt to get ahead with those Christmas makes.

I was so pleased when I discovered that the Christmastime Is Here Suite was available on the Stampin Up website as its just stunning.  So I quickly ordered some more of the stunning designer series paper.

The suite contains designer series paper, a stunning stamp and die set, ribbon, gold glitter enamel dots and even a gorgeous bracelet.  You can buy all these items together or separately.


For todays project I just used some of the papers and fussy cut the beautiful roses from one of the sheets.


I added these two fussy cut images to the card along with a few of the gold enamel dots.  I then stamped in versamark the greetings from the Perfectly Plaid stamp set and used some gold embossing powder.

This card was super quick to make and really does make a statement.  I love the gold foiling on the designer series papers, its just stunning.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.


PRODUCTS USED









2 comments:

  1. A really pretty collection Dawn! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, something a bit different for Christmas crafting.

      Delete