Friday, September 25, 2020

Daring Cardmakers - S is for September

Hello everyone and happy weekend to you all.

Its Friday and another challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

Kathy is our lovely host this week and would like to see at least 3 things that start with the letter S on your cards.

I picked Stamps, Sunflowers, Squares, Strips, Sparkle and Sentiment

I have used the very gorgeous Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle to create my card.  I have stamped and die cut the sunflower and some of the leaves from the set.  I then coloured these in using Stampin Blends.

I also found lots of strips of designer series paper that I hadn't used from the Flowers For Every Season pack.  So I created a background using those.  I love the effect of lots of different patterns all in the same colour combo.

I then finished my card with a sentiment and a little sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment