Monday, September 21, 2020

Milka Chocolate Monday.

Hello everyone.

I am having so much fun designing boxes to fit these little wrapped chocolates.
This time I have made a little tuck box which holds 3 chocolates.
These boxes are great as they require no glue to hold them together and just come to gether with some clever scoring and folding.

The card stock measures 7 3/4" x 4"

Score on the long side at 1 1/4", 1 7/8", 4 1/2",and 5 1/8"
Score on the short side at 5/8", 1 1/4", 2 7/8" and 3 1/2"

Next you need to cut away some pieces so your cardstock looks like the picture below.


Then on all four of the squares you need to make a diagonal score line

Next I added some pretty designer series paper called Flowers For Every Season.
I also rounded off the corners as this makes the end tab tuck inside the box much easier.

Place your chocolates inside and the box will fold up around them and you just tuck the end tab inside the box

Then I added a little stamped panel to the top of the box and added some pretty ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.


PRODUCTS USED







No comments:

Post a Comment