Monday, September 28, 2020

Milka Chocolate Monday

Hello everyone and I hope you had a lovely weekend.

I have another little Milka chocolate idea to share with you today and this one doesn't need any glue to hold it together.  This box also hold four of the chocolates.

You will need a piece of card stock that measures 9 1/2" x 6

Score on the long side at: 2 1/2", 3 1/2", 6" and 7 1/2"

Score on the short side at 1", 2", 4" and 5"

The image below shoes you where you need to cut.  The box then just wraps around and you tuck the bottom and top flaps in.

I have then decorated the box with little pieces of designer series paper and added a few embellishments to the front.  I love the tone on tone look of the stamping and the sailing home stamps coordinate really well with the World of Good designer series paper.



Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.


PRODUCTS USED










No comments:

Post a Comment