Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Framed Magnolia

Hello everyone.

For todays project I decided to use a stamp set that I haven't played with in a while which is the Good Moring Magnolia set.  I also wanted to go a little bit of heat embossing as its something else that I haven't done for a while.

So here is the card I came up with.  I also seem to have a lot of Mossy Meadow cardstock so I thought I should use some of that on todays project.

I started with a piece of white card stock and stamped the image in versamark ink and added some gold heat embossing powder.  I coloured the image using petal pink and mossy meadow stampin blends.

Next I used the stitched rectangle dies to cut out the centre.  I used two sizes of rectangle as I wanted some of the mossy meadow cardstock to show through.

I love to heat embossing as its a great way to avoid colouring out of the lines.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.


PRODUCTS USED













No comments:

Post a Comment