Friday, November 20, 2020

Daring Cardmakers - All Dressed Up

Our festive challenges continue over at the Daring Cardmakers.

For this weeks challenge we would like to see your Christmas jumpers, mittens, boots, hats or scalves.  But if you are going to be somewhere warm this Christmas how about Christmas flip flops, t shirts or some beach wear.

I decided to create an origami shirt for my card and the bonus is, it would make a great masculine Christmas card.

To make the card I used a base of crumb cake cardstock.  I then embossed a mat of crumb cake using the winter snow 3d embossing folder.

Next I created the little shirt using the designer series paper called plaid tidings.  These papers are fabulous for creating masculine cards, Christmas cards, cosy cards, the patterns are just lovely and cover all sorts of occasions.

I also added a few more die cut snowflakes using the so many snowflake dies and I finished the card with a greeting from the itty bitty christmas stamp set.  I am so glad I bought this set as it contains lots of different festive sentiments.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the design team.

Have a lovely weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment