Monday, November 9, 2020

Merry Christmas Makes #5

Hello Crafters.

Now that we are into November I feel that I can go fuel steam ahead with the festive crafting.  This time of year is my favourite time to craft.  I love Christmas crafting and when the weather is rubbish outside I cannot think of anything better to do.  

Just lately I have been using a lot of the crystal shimmer effects on my cards and I love it.  The product is great for leaving a raise gloss and glitter effect on your projects.  I was really please that it carried forward from last years winter catalogue to the annual catalogue.

To create the card I started with a base of pool party card stock and cut an aperture in the centre using the stitched rectangles. I then used the snowflake embossing folder to add a bit of interest and texture. I added some of the gorgeous snowflake splendor designer series paper to the centre and stamped the greeting onto this.

Next I stamped and die cut three of the snowflakes in pool party, balmy blue and highland heather ink.

To the centre snowflake I then added the crystal shimmer effects.


I love the frosty and festive feel to this card especially with the added shimmer.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.


PRODUCTS USED

















No comments:

Post a Comment