Friday, November 27, 2020

Daring Cardmakers - Bags and Boxes

We are continuing with our Christmas challenges over at the Daring Cardmakers.  This week its all about the bags and boxes.  We want you to share your handmade boxes and gift bags.

I love making little boxes to put treats in or to give to my customer as a thank you.

I found this amazing tutorial over at the Paper Pixie to make this unusual shaped box and I just love how it turned out.

You could fit all sorts in this box.  For example some nice jewellery, chocolates or some make up.

I decorated the box using the fabulous Snowflake Splendor designer series paper.  The box base is in my favourite colour purple which is called Highland Heather.

I then used some gorgeous bakers twine from the flowers for every season ribbon combo pack to close the box which is a mixture of two colours, whisper white and misty moonlight.  

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment