Monday, November 2, 2020

Merry Christmas Makes #4

Hello everyone.

Here is project number 4.  I love to be able to combine other Christmas products and I think the snowflake wishes, pine tree punch and itty bitty Christmas all work lovely together.

Merry Christmas Makes

I have created a frosty and festive scene on this card today.

I started with a piece of white cardstock which I embossed with the winter snow embossing folder.

I then die cut the rectangle using the stitched rectangle dies and added the stamped snowflakes to the top in pool party, highland heather and balmy blue ink.

I punched out two trees from a piece of card stock embossed with the snowflakes and another from the snow flake splendor designer series paper using the pine tree punch.
I added these to the from of the card.

I finished the card with a few blue adhesive gems and the stamped greeting.

I love how this card turned out.  It looks so delicate in all the frosty shades.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.


PRODUCTS USED














No comments:

Post a Comment